8) CHapter Five...

“Seen Molly yet.”
*choughs “Excuse me, who was the one telling me to ‘chillax’” Courtney said to Chloe
“Harhar, I’m just curious I don’t see Molly anywhere and could you find Alex” Chloe said. Courtney looked around and Chloe was right. They were no where to be seen
“whoa, do you they’re together?”
“80% chance”
“Molly has got lots to explain when we get back”
“You bet she does

“You’re room is bigger than I thought” Molly said browsing in Alex’s room from one end to another.
“Not as big as yours. I think”
“How do you know? You haven’t even stepped into my room let alone my lobby.” Molly said
“Uh…well a guy told me he’s been in your room before…uh doing stuff and he said your room is big and awesome” Alex shrugs
“Does this guy happen to be James Glenn Henderson?” Molly crossed her arms
“Uh…yeah.” Was all Alex let out.
“And by doing stuff he means sex?” Molly asked
“Uh…well…kinda”

Molly’s jaw dropped.

“And you believed him?”
“Uh…well…”
“I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT BASTARD! HOW COULD HE SAY SUCH A THING!! ALL WE DID WAS KISS. NOTHING MORE THAN TONGUES!” Molly shouted furiously. “Well he tried to get me to do it with him, and I said no. Then he broke up with me. Lame BASTARD” Molly shouted

“You could have let the tongue part out, no reason to make me jealous here.” Molly just stared at him.
“Well he told it in a totally different way. He said that you guys were making out in the car and you invited him in, you got carried away and you guys ended up doing it. Wait so you didn’t wanna do it? That’s why you broke up?” Alex said
“THAT LOW LIFE BASTARD! OF COURSE I DIDN’T DO IT ALEX, I’m not cheap like Air Head Amber.” Molly said
“You don’t know how great that sounds.”
“What are you talking about?”
“I punched James when he said you were a slut that you wanted it so much.” Alex put a hand behind his neck.
“You did? How come I never heard of this? When was this anyway?”
“I dunno a day after you guys broke up early this year. Could we talk about something else please?”
“God I hate him.”
“Erm… I don’t like him either. Sam too.”
“Right, I’m so sorry back there. I was trying to make you jealous.”
“Well it worked alright. Worked great”
“Sorry?” Molly lifted both her shoulders. Alex looked up at her.
“Okay fine…I’ll make it up to you.” Molly said
“No, I have more things to make up for than you. I’ll consider this as one of my punishments.” Alex said taking her in his arms.
“Okay. I guess.” They both clung to each other in silence. Than slowly Alex started kissing her. Her head, down to her ears, down to her temples and then playfully nibbles on her neck. Molly giggles. Then Molly bent down and finds his lips melting into hers. Both of them explored the kiss deeply and passionately. Molly’s hands were exploring his warm chest, Alex’s hands were tangled in her hair, then his hands slips down and explores her back. The kiss was getting more and more intense until…

“ALEX! OH ALEX! WHERE ARE YOU BIG BOY?!” Its Air Head Amber Molly thought then she pulled away from the kiss.
“Your mistress awaits you.” Molly said disappointed.
“Molly, It’s you that I wanna be with. Not that psycho path Amber. Come on. Let’s get back to the party.” Alex said taking her hand in his.
“ALEXANDER CHARLIE LANDE-!” She stopped and saw Alex coming out of his room. “There you are! I’ve been looking for you everywhere. Where have you bee-” Amber froze when she saw another person coming out of Alex’s room. Even worse. It’s Molly, Amber thought.

“Hey Amber” Molly said as they brushed pass her.

No comments:

Post a Comment